Our easy-to-use COVID-19 test kit provides results in just 10 minutes.
COVID-19 “Coronavirus” IGG/IGM Rapid Test Kit
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Following the incubation period, IgM may appear in blood within 3-5 days.
- IgG will appear as soon as 1-2 weeks.
- Sample: Test can work with whole blood, plasma and serum samples.
- Storage: The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacture date
- Sold in packs of 100
- **Forensic/Medical Professional Use Only
- ***Pending FDA review
How Accurate is the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Rapid Test?
agreement of 97.19% and a kappa value of 0.94.
|TEST REAGENT||REFERENCE REAGENT||TOTAL|
Results of the first clinical evaluation, published on March 12, 2020.
View Full Report
Clinical evaluation took place across 10 hospitals in China during February 2020 and included 704 tests. Ongoing clinical evaluation and other information is available upon request.
More Info About Our Rapid Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Kit
- *Currently, available for pre-order
- **Forensic/medical professionaluse only: Tests should be conducted by a licensed phlebotomist, or a medical professional. Verification of use case prior to shipping is mandatory.
- ***Warning: This Coronavirus instant test kit has not been reviewed by the FDA and results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. The FDA has allowed the sale and use of these kits in the United States prior to FDA EUA approval, for laboratory and healthcare workers at the point-of-care, during the public health emergency. More information can be found from the FDA at https://www.fda.gov/media/135659/download
Available Upon Request
- Package Insert
- Clinical Evaluation Report
- Stability Report
Ready To Get Started?
To order our Rapid Coronavirus (COVID-19) test kits or to request more information, please feel out the form below.
Subscribe For News & Best Practices.