We are partnering with Carolina Fingerprinting, LLC to bring you convenient and accurate results.
What is Fingerprinting?
Fingerprints are a primary method for establishing a person’s identity for a variety of scenarios.
In addition to criminal cases, they are often used for:
- Background checks for employment, tenancy, adoption, etc.
- Obtaining government contracts
- Professional licenses
- FINRA registration
- Establishing identity in a foreign country (Apostile)
- Establishing the identity of missing persons (KidScan)
Our aim is to provide our clients with the most accurate and convenient forms of testing that give you the results you need, when you need them.
Available Fingerprinting Services:
- On-site Mobile Finerprinting
- FBI Background Checks
- Fingerprint Archiving
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Live Scan
- Apostille Services
Ready To Get Started?
To safely meet your fingerprinting needs, this service is only available at our Charlotte office (821 Baxter Street Suite 302, Charlotte, NC 28202) and Winston-Salem office (2200 Silas Creek Parkway Suite 5B, Winston-Salem, NC 27103). Additionally you can visit Carolina Fingerprinting’s Pineville location (321 S Polk St #2F, Pineville, NC 28134).
Please click the link below or call 877-334-4274 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins can not be accommodated.
Subscribe For News & Best Practices.